A lot takes place when putting together a successful Tampa Fishing Charter. Its not as easy as some may believe. Captain Kevin Overstreet gets on the water before the sun comes up just so he get can catch the bait for the day. Without the bait it makes it a lot tougher to catch fish. The most important part being a successful Tampa Bay Fishing Guide is customer service and personality. Captain Kevin loves to smile and make new friends. His out going personality, customer service and experience on the water makes for a safe, fun relaxing experience full of tight lines and good times. Below are some frequently asked questions and answers. Feel free to call 813-770-7634 or email email@example.com to ask a question if the question or answer is not present below.
What is provided on a Tampa Bay Fishing Charter with Slay The Bay Fishing Charters?
* Captain Kevin Overstreet provides all fishing license, tackle, equipment and bait.
What should I bring on a Tampa Bay Fishing Charter with Slay The Bay Fishing Charters?
* Captain Kevin Overstreet always recommends his fishing clients to bring a snack and food to drink along with a light rain jacket and sunscree.
What should I not bring on a Tampa Fishing Charter with Slay The Bay Fishing Charters?
* No Liquor or Drugs ( BEER IS ALLOWED)
* No boots or black bottom shoes
* No spray sunscreen only lotion sunscreen
What Is Flats Fishing in Tampa Bay?
* Flats fishing in Tampa Bay is when we fish the shallow waters of Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay's prime game fish live in only about 1 to 2 ft of water. if we target Redfish, Snook, or Trout their is a high possiblity we will be Flats Fishing Tampa Bay.
Am I Suppose To Tip On A Tampa Bay Fishing Charter?
*Just like anything else in the service industry, if you feel that your guide worked hard to give you the best possible experience then feel free to tip. Guides don't make a lot of money after expenses and sometimes a tip can go a long way. Typically most people tip between 10-20%
What kind of fishing boat will we be fishing off of on a Tampa Fishing Charter With Slay The Bay Fishing Charters?
* Captain Kevin Overstreet has a gorgeous 25 foot Shearwater powered by a 300 Mercury Verado and top of the line fishing equipment. The fishing boat has a T Top and is very big which provides a comfortable dry ride.
How Do I Find Fishing Charters Near Me?
* One of the top questions (How can I find a fishing guide near me)? Its not hard to find a fishing captain in Tampa Bay. What is hard is to find a good one and the right one for you. The best way to find a Tampa Bay Fishing Charter Near Me is to google Tampa Bay Fishing Charters. You will then see a ton to choose from. I suggest you read reviews, call a few of them and talk fishing. When searching for the right Tampa Bay Fishing Guides you want to find one with not only good fishing abilities but also a great personality. Last but not least and the most important is never price check when looking for a fishing trip because in this industry you truly get what you pay for. Good luck with your search and we hope Slay The Bay Fishing Charters is a guide service you will consider.